Fertility Supplements Individualized for You
Supplements can revolutionize your fertility, and are so simple to take and use. Do NOT rely on your friend’s recommendations for the best fertility supplements; you deserve an individualized approach that will treat your unique body. Not all supplements are for everyone, and not all supplement brands have been created equally. Even the perfect prenatal vitamin can do wonders for your fertility.
Supplements can be used to:
- Improve sperm and egg quality
- Improve sperm parameters like count, motility, and morphology
- Improve libido
- Promote ovulation
- Promote cycle regularity
- Improve lining thickness and implantation rates
- Decrease inflammation and pain
- Maintain ovarian reserve
- Treat conditions like PCOS and endometriosis
- Treat conditions like fibroids and polyps
- And a whole lot more!
Even if you have a normal menstrual cycle, you would benefit from the use of supportive herbs. Herbs can also be used in the place of hormonal medications if you’re not comfortable with them, or they can be used to increase the effectiveness of these medications. Herbs can be used in the form of pills, teas, tinctures, and ointments.
Herbs can be used to:
- Improve estrogen and progesterone levels for natural fertility
- Improve estrogen and progesterone levels during IUI/IVF cycles
- Promote ovulation and regulate menstrual cycles
- Combat conditions like PMS, PCOS, endometriosis, and recurrent pregnancy loss
- How long does it take supplements to work?
It takes a sperm or egg cell 3 months to mature, so it takes 3 months for a supplement to overhaul the health of that cell.
- Can I buy supplements anywhere?
Supplements are not regulated in Canada. This means the majority of supplement brands do not have quality assurance and what is on the label is not in fact in the bottle. Avoid buying supplements at all major retailers. I carry supplements that have been quality assured, 3rd party tested, and standardized to ensure effectiveness.
- Can I buy herbs anywhere?
Herbs are not regulated in Canada. This means the herbs in most brands are not standardized; there is no guarantee the active ingredients in the herbs are actually in the bottle.I carry herbs that are standardized and quality assured.
- Do supplements and herbs have side effects?
Just like pharmaceuticals, supplements can have side effects. Especially if you are taking things that have not been specifically prescribed to you.
- Can I take herbs and supplements when I’m on medications?
This would be determined on a case-by-case basis.
- Do I still take the supplements when I’m pregnant?
This would be determined on a case-by-case basis.Certain supplements are safe in pregnancy and reduce the risk of pregnancy loss.
Want to get started on a supplement plan, specifically tailored to your needs? Book an appointment HERE.